1 Baby Crip Alpaca fiber Duvet Comforter fill in with 100% finest Peruvian Alpaca Huacaya Huarizo wool fiber (fill in with white natural alpaca fiber only) and covered with 600-thread count of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton linen. Peruvian Pima cotton is known for it’s exceptional softness, resistance and brightness. Alpaca fiber is highly prized for their luxurious. Alpaca fiber is softer than cashmere or angora, and warmer and lighter weight than wool, without the prickle-factor that some wool has. Since alpaca fiber has no lanolin, it is easier to process and is hypoallergenic. Plus, is 100% free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides, so it won’t trigger allergies. Alpaca fiber is able to absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm, naturally fire repelant. Quilting technique stops the conventional bunching that can occur with duvet fill. Sweet Dreams Home has selected the combination of most finest Peruvian Alpaca fiber and Pima cotton in the world. Pima cotton have continued to develop an extra-long-staple cotton with superior silkiness as well as unusually high yield. Pima cotton is hypoallergenic since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. It keeps the body cool in summer and warm in winter due it is a good conductor of heat and absorbs up to 27% times its own weight in water. Peruvian Pima Cotton has remained a fiber admired for its softness, sheen, and touch. Brilliant luster, and durability – highly resistant to piling. With over 15 years of experience, Sweet Dreams Home is a company based in Lima, Peru that incorporates the use of technology and qualified craftsmanship to create quality products. Sweet Dreams Home in alliance with social governmental program ‘Sierra Exportadora’ and UNICEF supports highland Andean families which lives below poverty line.
- 100% Peruvian Alpaca wool fiber duvet comforter; Filling: 2.20 Lbs (1.00 KG) of 100% finest Alpaca fiber, which is covered with a 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton Sateen linen 600-threads.
- Baby Crip-Size, 100% Alpaca Wool Fiber Duvet Comforter (39″ Width x 49″ Length inches – aprox. 100 Cm Width x 125 Cm Length) covered with 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton Sateen linen 600-Tc. Handmade.
- Alpaca fiber is hollow allowing for the best natural thermal insulation in cold and warm environments. Free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides. Alpaca fiber absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture – get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm.
- No feathers that poke you and/or sneaking out! Quilting technique stops conventional bunching that occurs with duvet fill; Handmade, Organic. WHITE .
- Peruvian Pima cotton is considered an extra-long-staple cotton with unique fibre silkiness. Hypoallergenic since it doesn’t irritate skin or cause allergies. Admired for its softness and exceptional touch. Brilliant luster, and durability – highly resistant to piling. Alpaca fleece and Pima cotton combined will regulate duvet´s temperature with your babies promising a pleasant sleep – warm in winter and fresh in summer.